Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Journal Spilling

I recently picked up Diana Trout's book Journal Spilling and WOW is it awesome.  This is my version of one of the exercises she describes:


It was supposed to be a self-portrait but it didn't quite end up that way - this doesn't resemble me at ALL.  (I wish...)  Anyway, it was still a fun page to work on, and I still love working in my newsprint journal.  In fact I think I might make more pages and add to it.  That's the beauty of making a book with binder rings, it's so easy to add or remove pages and to work on one page at a time by removing it from the book.   Plus the pages are 9 inches SQUARE and sometimes I just love to work on a square page for a change. 

Okay, back to the drawing board!

Love Shelley!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...