Monday, April 6, 2009

Can you keep a secret?

I spent this past weekend at a scrapbooking convention. I had big plans, going in. Since I would have a table to myself, stores available on-site to buy anything I needed, and no kids or husband around demanding my attention, I felt confident that I could knock off at least twenty cards, maybe even more!


Well, it kind of didn't work out that way. I spent a lot of time browsing (and shopping) at the stores; lots of time visiting with people and watching demonstrations; and a shockingly HUGE amount of time staring at the stuff on the table in front of me, facing a total creative stall.

Finally I was able to come up with a card. Yep, ONE card. Want to see it?
Okay, you asked for it. Here it is:


Dudes, I really hope you like it.
Convention fee: $60
Hotel: $126.50
Food: $50
Shopping: $$$
One card produced: PRICELESS!
Love Shelley!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card! I think that the costs associated with creating this one single card were totally acceptable!
    later gater,
    c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, it's such a pretty card! Worth the whole weekend, I promise!
    smooches,
    debra~

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...