Sunday, May 3, 2009

Second verse, same as the first!

So I changed up the colours a little. Still working on Mother's Day creations, but this blue and green was just so pretty that I couldn't resist. Especially once I discovered that I had the perfect buttons and flowers to match!

I rounded the bottom edges just to soften the look a little, and some faux stitching since I ran into a bit of trouble with my new-to-me sewing machine when I tried to do this with real thread. That's why there will only be two of these cards; I messed up the third one pretty good!

The inside, with a little bit of the outside on it:

Ready for someone to list all the reasons why they love their mom and wish them the best Mother's Day EVER!

Love Shelley!

1 comment:

  1. Crap crap crap... Mothers day is in less than a week. Thanks to you I know remember, but when am I going to go get something?? Maybe Neil will put the kids to bed tonight?? and I can go in the city. Or the little gift store in Oakbank.
    Sometimes I make something, but no idea this year... Oh did concider coasters at one point...

    Oh yeah... love the card and think you are an official card artist!!
    Marleen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...