Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been keeping busy making cards for orders. Here are a few wedding cards:
I love how the ribbon and pearl look very elegant together. The patterned paper also has a pearly finish.

This one has pale-blue pearl cardstock with a die-cut overlay and pale blue pearls for accents.

This one has a vellum overlay with gold wording on it.
This is the last one I made, and quite possibly my favourite: the metallic paper, the chipboard hearts, and of course that cute little frame for the sentiment.



More later! I've been working on a bunch of other stuff too. I'll post pics once they're finished! And hopefully that batch of pictures will turn out better. I'm a lot better at making the cards than I am at getting decent shots of them to post!
Love Shelley!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...